- Green: Anchor Gardens city-wide event
- Blue: Community Events of Interest
- Purple: Anchor Gardens event open to specific neighborhood only
Submit an event to our calendar
To submit an event, please email Lindsey with the details: email@example.com
Anchor Gardens Core Team meets every other Friday. Email Anchorgardensanc@gmail.com if you are interested in joining us (including to discuss something specific). We encourage participation and involvement from all – every one of us can make a difference.
Informational booth at Spenard Farmer’s Market from 9-2 each Saturday throughout the growing season. Stop by, say hello, hear what we’re up to.
City-wide Anchor Gardens Events are displayed in the calendar above and table below. Smaller events are coordinated through individual neighborhood coaches. Join Anchor Gardens to get connected to your local coach.
Other Local Events can be found through:
- Currant Affairs, a bimonthly newsletter compiled by Nick Riordan on behalf of Yarducopia, Alaska Community Action on Toxics and the Alaska Food Policy Council.
- Cooperative Extension Service offers a variety of classes, many are virtual. Visit their calendar at the bottom of their home page for more!